Wednesday, December 3, 2008








Here are some newer pictures of my little pumpkinhead. I love this boy. These pics were taken over Thanksgiving break. Although I wish we could've gone home to see our families, we spend this Thanksgiving in Ft. Myers. We got to see our adopted grandparents and eat Thanksgiving dinner at the Ft. Myers rescue mission. Noah got to see his first turtles and ducks. It was a blast. We are so thankful for our family and friends and our sweet sweet baby boy.
GOD IS SO GOOD!!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I'm so excited to see pics of your precious baby boy!!! (makes me want to cry!) They grow up so fast, enjoy this time you have. I'm so glad that you are a follower on my blog, because I now I can keep track of your life!! Miss you and your parents lots.
Happy late Thanksgiving!

Mary Ellen said...

Bethany - your little boy is absolutely adorable! With a church the size of ours it's easy to miss seeing a baby as they grow and change so I enjoyed seeing a recent picture on your blog..he's a real cutie pie.