Monday, February 9, 2009

Note to All Parents...

Noah enjoys playing on the floor with his toys and we always put a blanket under him. Well one day, I had something I had to do (like put laundry in the dryer), so I put a blanket down and put him on top of it and left him for a minute to entertain himself. Well....he did.

This scared me to death. I have been so paranoid about him suffocating since then, but a mother can only do so much to protect her child. It was kinda funny, but he is so capable of doing things like this, and I don't like it. It looked like he was having fun though.

Now I know why the doctors and advice books say to keep everything out of the crib and to make sure his sheets and blankets are tucked tightly.

I guess I'm just gonna have to keep a close eye on this little fellow... *sigh*

No comments: