Monday, June 15, 2009

Pics from the week

Not much to report this week. We've been keeping ourselves busy. Had a great dinner on Sunday with Bethany Griggs, Brian Wardlaw, and Rebecca Fetzer. We've been working really hard to get our move worked out. i'm absolutely dying to get moved back to Indiana. Each day that passes I want to be there more. Adam is just waiting on a job and we'll be on our way. Noah is all over the place these days. He follows me to the bathroom, the kitchen, well, anywhere. He doesn't like to be in any room alone. Don't get the wrong idea. I wouldn't leave him in a room alone if he wasn't safe. If I wasn't confident he'd be on my heels, he'd be in a play pen or bouncy chair. Lots of prayer requests though. First of all, Noah has been teething or something. He hasn't been sleeping all that well, which means no one in the house gets to sleep all that well. He's doing better now than he was at the beginning of the week, so I hope it's getting better. Two, this move is driving me crazy. I feel so anxious and uncertain. I've been praying a lot about it, but it's like going through the mountains: high and encouraged one day and down in the dumps the next. Being pregnant definitely doesn't help since I don't have much energy and haven't been feeling very well. Third, pray for my cousins Amy, Mandy and Meaghan Closser. They recently lost their mother and are going through many hard changes. It's very difficult for them.

Thanks for your prayers. I hope you enjoy the pictures! There's a cutie in 'em! :-)





No comments: