Saturday, March 14, 2009

Short and Sweet

I don't have long to post tonight. I just finished writing a quick essay and I have to go finish folding the laundry before Adam gets home from work, but I just wanted to post a quick update on our lives.

So, I finished giving Noah his bath tonight. I put on his diaper cream and his diaper and dried his hair with his towel. We talked and played throughout the whole process. It was at that point I realized that I forgot to grab his jammies out of the laundry basket in the hallway. (just so that there is no misunderstanding, they were clean clothes that I had gotten out of the dryer not long before). Upon my return, I discovered that he must've tried to follow me or something, because this is how he was:


He was "calling" me by grunting and groaning in my direction. He doesn't like it when I leave the room he's in. I'm sure that it's only a matter of time before those arms and legs start working together and he really does follow me. I'm gonna have to make sure I lift the bar to his crib even if I am just taking one step out of his bedroom to grab his jams. Oh brother, where does the time go?So, after I got him into his jams, I sat him down on the floor to a Veggie Tales video (that I hadn't turned off yet from before the bath) and went to make his bottle. He loves watching cartoons. I don't like to let him do it all the time, but it makes for a pretty good distraction to a tired, hungry baby. :-)

Well, I hope you all enjoyed and I'll write again as soon as I can. I find myself short on time these days now that my online class has started. (It started March 10). Until next time!

No comments: