Monday, March 16, 2009

If the clock isn't the king, then why am I always late?

Fact of life, there are some people in the world incapable of being on time. Yes, I am referring to myself. You might recall my writing about being late for church during the time change. Well, if you don't rememer, I got up 10 minutes late and ended of 5 minutes late for church. This week, I got up 15 minutes early! Yay!! Wait, I was still 5 minutes late. How did that happen?? I DON'T KNOW!! I guess it's my destiny. NO, I WILL BEAT THIS!! I guess I'll let you know next week if I'm late again or not.

Noah is pretty unhappy today. I wish I knew why. I'm looking forward to bedtime tonight to say the least. I did homework all morning and into the afternoon. Adam took care of him today. Probably not a good thing since Noah's having a bad day. Plus I wanna go to Arby's. Well, maybe another day. That's all I can manage for today since I'm fighting Noah for the keyboard.

Great day to All!!

No comments: