So, it looks like we're moving to Indiana! I've been wanting to for a long time. There are so many things pointing in the direction. God has been opening all the doors and I'm praying the last few kinks work out. Adam still has to finalize a transfer to a Starbucks in that area. There are several reasons we are moving (or wanting to move)...
1. Apparently (announcement alert) we will be having another baby in November. Surprise surprise. not just to you, but to us too! I'm kind of scared, but I know God has everything under control and I completely trust Him to do what is best for us and provide for us along the way.
2. I really want to be near our family.
3. The cost of living will be a fraction of what it is for us now.
4. Adam can now finish his degree online from Hobe Sound
5. I'm done with all the schooling I can get from Hobe Sound.
6. Did I already say I want to be by my mom? lol
Anyway, I'm just gonna be honest. I'm so tired of people saying that we can't make it and "what are we thinking having another baby so soon!" and not believing in us. God is our leader and provider. God is bring the new baby to us, so who are we to question HIM? I don't want to be rude, I just want to say SOMEBODY BELIEVE IN US! Some people feel like they have some special connection to God and God only speaks to them and He couldn't possibly speak to us. God has provided for us this far, and if His promises are true, He never intends to stop. I better stop fuming about that or I'm gonna dig myself into a hole. For you of you who are wondering, I am SO excited to be having another baby and moving to Indiana. Yes, I am going to miss Hobe Sound and my friends. Most of my original friends in my class are leaving anyway because they are graduating too, but there are so many other people I will miss. I love everyone.